Monday, March 31, 2008

There's Something Wrong With The Kids In My Neighborhood

I'm all for making fun of emo kids. They set themselves up for it, and it makes for an easy cheap shot and a quick laugh. But when it comes to hunting them down and beating the crap out of them, I have to take a moment and ask: Come on... really? Isn't that ultimately self-defeating, guys?

Here's a chart to reference (click to enlarge):



Note that guys who beat up emo kids are actually worse than emo kids and Ryan Seacrest combined.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I don't know...I think I can rearrange some of those on there fer ya AND add a few of my own personal "favorite" choices....

I just read an article that the new "fun " thing in Mexico is to beat up the EMO kids. Nice.

I mean, sure, I have to agree, emo kids are just incredibly silly and the music is bane and trite at best; BUT do we HAVE to beat up on this weak little feeble minded creatures??? NO.

People/teens/kids need to READ more or something.....or maybe just be retroactively aborted....

oh well, much love from the City of Sin,
Justine!

Anonymous said...

I like how GG Allin somehow comes up in every topic at some point discussed by a DE band member. kudos